Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Assignment #10 MY INSIDE WORLD


            As I arise from a deep and dark sleep filled with memories no longer retrievable. I look up to find the first glance of yellow sunlight in a window inserted in the top of my sealing. I see the sky in all of its glory, colored in with the most soothing shade of blue. The sun peeks in through and its shine gives warmth to my heart and soul leaving me to feel in total peace. I wipe my eyes gently with the soft sleeves from my sleeping clothes marked with really complicated shapes that are so intense that you can get lost its color. I move my sheets away from me for the sun’s warmth is all I need I move toward the latter that leads down to the ground floor. I stretched to grab on to the rail around my bead. I stand up to grab the wooden latter carved with small pictures of events that fill the brain with stories of adventure. I go down it to find a couple feet under my bead the small compartment that holds up my morning clothes. I take them as I continue to climb down to the floor level. As I touch the floor covered by a white carpet i take some time to put my morning clothes on.

 I start to walk toward the door on the walls hang posters of people who have made their mark on the world and are always looked up to be it from fiction or reality they will always be there. The wall painted to look like the ocean and all of its wanders, so realistic you could find yourself crashing the wall attempting to reach for the sand or seashells because of its deep detail. The room is wide full of things that I hold dear like a wooden crate full of old toys. I step up to the end of the room to find my enforced metal door so large it could let in the biggest guest. It is cold and well bolted to the walls. It was like the gate of a castle holding everything out. It is kept together by a powerful lock made of nothing but the air. I reached for the key made of nothing but thoughts and creativity, so I proceeded to open the gate. As I tuned the colossal key it made a loud clanking noise, simulating as if a gun had been fired. As soon as I let go I back away and it all stays silent. The lock turns itself into mist taking with it the chain up into the door. The door slowly stars to open allowing a silent but intense force of air into the room.

I start to walk out to the hallway outside the room. The floor is made of stone. It gives of no cold or warmth. Its walls are a void of nothing. A color so black it could lead to madness and depression. It is a path to infinity that leads to nothing. I take steps towards the end of the long hallway where a rectangle shape is shining. Nothing can be seen outside for it is so bright and as I walk through its nearly blinding luster my eyes adjust and I can see. There is a wide room with a bright and cheering wooden floor. Its walls painted in crimson red color and from it hanging on the wall there is katana that has no flaw and its handle is covered by gold and raped in red cloth when its blade is stainless and gives of vibrations so strong it appears to be alive. Its edge glares and cuts the very air without moving. Under the weapon on the head wall there is a fireplace that never dies out. It is overwhelming and its green flowing tails are wonderful to look at, the fire is the very symbol of glory.

 In the center red couches with a white trim are forming a wide circle in the middle there is a stainless glass table, under it there are only three skinny bronze legs that should collapse under its weight or tip over. It was in perfect balance and harmony with in itself. the room has very wide windows witch let in all of the sun's rays witch gently reflect from the floor. There are two ways to leave the room in the first the door's detailed frame made of carved wood. I follow it and open the wooden door to find my orange kitchen filled with many stoves where the scent is of baked bread and exotic spices. to the left is my fridge three meters tall that when opened it holds in it a cold mountain that holds all of my food buried under its blanket of snow that if looked at carefully has a blue tone in it symbolizing it is un touched. I walk to the other door and its frame is pure silver with a gothic theme to it. The door handle is a transparent crystal that is not quartz or diamond but its transparency reflects the sunlight back with a new feeling of renewal. I turn the handle and open the door where you can see the sunlight entering and filling the inside with shine.

 Outside is a stone walk way that is surrounded by grass and flowers. The walk way is leading to a colossal mountain that appears to touch the heavens. Its top can’t be seen for it is covered by a wide cloud disk that appears to hover over it spirally. I approach the mountain that appears miles away but time is not a factor for you could spend hours doing nothing but time won’t pass until you are tired. The mountain is closer as I look to the sides I find animals of many types and species co existing in peace without a sign of fear or hatred in their hearts. Not far from the mountain its stair in sight you stand in a marble slab at the beginning of the stair way with detailed carvings of a man and god reaching towards each other. For five minutes not more not less you pause and feel the soul of the mountain overseeing you with its immense force. You are judged for what you are and nothing else. I proceed to the stairway and it goes around the mountain more times than can be counted a bit closer to the top you find the stone of the mountain covered with yet more carving of pictures of heroes, monsters, gods and structures. The steps you climb start to fade as you reach the great disk turning into mist witch I proceed to go towards. Stepping on the cloud itself I am not scared of falling but exited to get to the other side. With my sight blinded and no sense of direction I do nothing but fallow my instincts and move on forward. The cloud fading I can see the end of the stair way, in its glory and majesty. I take my first step in it to see a great monument to the heavens, a statue of a man and a woman dressed in armor stretching there hands to reach the sky. Beside it a great building witch the mind, body and soul tell is full of wonders. I sprint towards it but I am not able. The marble floor separates from my feet and I start to float away in to the disk again. I try to reach the floor again but I am simply thrown over the edge and as I fall I pray not for myself but for others as I am 5 feet from hitting the ground all turns dark and I find myself rising from sleep once more.

No comments:

Post a Comment