Tuesday, October 19, 2010

ASIGNMENT #2 WHO AM I ?


There are many questions man as asked himself about who they are?, where they came from?, and why they're here?. With me included man has tried to answer these questions in their own ways. Who you are cannot be defined in few words for it is a variation of many different things like personality, morality and a multitude of other factors. I’m not a normal person or so I've been told and I accept, and support it because I've learned I am who I am, and nothing can change that. You are who you are and there are very few things you can do about it you can ether accept it and try to be happy with what was given to you or completely hate who you are and always attempt to be something that you will never be. To everyone to finds my blog wired, I really couldn't care less what you think. I’m a very strange but not complex person I hope that I can tell all I can in this Blog. The way I would describe myself is a simple beacon of light that will always be there to help those being almost fully consumed by darkness.

What makes someone who he is? Is it where he comes from/ or is it his history? An individual’s soul, mind or personality is formed by hi experience and observations about the world from the moment he is born a child will learn from what he can comprehend and will act out on it for the rest of his life. What makes me an individual is what makes me who I am. I’m a giver, a person who can never say no when asked for favor. I'd rather be invisible than to affect people negatively in any way. I enjoy people’s company, but after a time I just want to be alone and some people can't understand that. Although I don't hang out with a lot of people I enjoy their company a lot, but I suppose that I'm also afraid of too many people. No one will change who I am because in the end I am what I choose to think I am. In my dreams I am the hero and sometimes the villain of the story, the one who makes the rules the one who everyone knows, the one that cannot be harmed. I always dream big and to me the sky is the limit. I am a very confident and determined person who does not give up. The main thing that I always aim for is to meet people who understand, respect and accept me for who I am. There are no limits to what I won't do to keep everyone happy. However, I can be the most stubborn person ever even when I'm wrong I always try to defend my point of view, but after a while I decided that me arguing wouldn't help me in any way, so I just stopped and stayed quiet.


I guess I have a lot of fears that I never really noticed or tried to beat. Maybe I’m just not comfortable with the fact that I might lose if I try to beat my fears. I can be obsessed with the simplest of thing but in due time get bored of them and move on to another thing. This aspect of me is one of the reasons I can never set my mind to something, so I have very little motivation for lots of things. So finding a girlfriend has kind of been a problem. But everyone knows that when I do set my mind on something I will waste no time, I will go out of my way to make whatever it is completely perfect in every way I can. Not bound by anything my capacity to enjoy what I have or am suck with is absolutely one of the many thing that make me a true individual unlike anyone else. Something else that makes me who I am is my way of thinking, for example when I think about mankind I don’t think of people now I begin with cave men then move forward in time to get a better view of what I want to see.

My inner gifts are one of the reasons people like me. I will always do my best to support anyone even a random stranger in any way I can. I'm a very sensitive person that can have empathy with people without a problem. Sadly me being sensitive means that I can get my feelings hurt easily and that might affect my judgment toward the one who hurt me or to anyone else. I am a loving person who gets close to people really quickly and I always try to form a bond with those people. Even if they don’t want to be my friend I won't give up and will be their friend in any way I can. If you asked my friends what they think of me I believe there answer will be a positive comment. My way of thinking may be unorthodox and I may not be the best looking guy in the world but I believe that if I went back in time I wouldn’t change a single thing about myself, why? I don’t really know but I think that I am fine with the way I tuned out.

There were many things that changed me from who I was before to what I am now. One of my favorite quotes is from a cartoon, “A sound soul, dwells within a sound mind and a sound body" to me this quote really speaks to me and it led me to realize that in the true end the shape and form don’t matter, the only thing that really matters is the soul. So I no longer hate myself because of what I look like, what I do or can’t do because in truth I know I am a good person and I want to keep it that way no matter what. So when the day comes when I have to be judged for who I am there will be nothing but goodness to see.

No comments:

Post a Comment